International Painting Certificate
The course has been developed for painters living in Africa, Malaysia, Thailand, India, the Pacific islands, Brazil, South America, and the Middle East.
It provides training and certification for painters who want to operate professionally and start a business in their home country.
Learn how to:
- Read plans and specifications
- Erect mobile scaffolding
- Work safely at heights
- Operate elevated work platforms
- Erect trestle and plank systems
- Identify and store paints and materials
- Use painting tools and equipment
- Prepare surfaces for painting
- Apply paint by brush and roller
- Use spray-guns
- Match paint colours
- Apply stains and clear timber finishes
- Strip lead paint safely and paint asbestos
- Apply protective paint coating systems
- Apply decorative paint finishes
- Hang wallpaper
- Calculate and estimate painting work
This course takes a total of two years to complete, but it can be shorter if you already have experience.
To complete this course you must:
- Have access to painting tools and equipment
- Be working as a painter and decorator
- Have a smart-phone or tablet
- Have access to the internet
How does it work?
- Study on-line using our video lessons and answer the questions
- Practice what you learn on the work-site
- Upload photos and videos showing us your skills
- When all subjects are complete you will be issued a certificate
Cost: A$1000. A deposit of A$200 is required to start. You can pay in instalments using Paypal or Credit Cards such as Visa, Mastercard.