This course meets the requirements for application for painters licensing in Queensland as a trade contractor.
The Registered Training Organisation Masters in Building Training RTO 40666 offers this course on-line in partnership with the National Institute of Painting and Decorating, and includes a free OHS Management system. Lessons are presented by leading accountants, lawyers, business experts, government departments using videos, animation and multi-media.
The course covers the following subjects:
- Comply with legislation, codes and regulatory requirements
- Complying with OHS Responsibilities
- Create an OHS Management System
- Complying with Environmental Responsibilities
- Create an Environmental Management Plan
- Complying with Business Registration Responsibilities
- Identifying Taxation Requirements
- Maintaining legal documents
- Protecting your legal rights
- Negotiate and arrange contracts
- Tendering for contracts
- Negotiating a Contract
- Identifying Insurance requirements
Enrolment, and payment is available on-line, and once payment is made you will have access to the course immediately.
Availability: On-line courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Study when it suits you. You must have a computer with internet access and a web-cam
Assessment: You will need to watch the videos, and complete the assignments and tasks on-line
Duration: 20 - 40 hours depending on previous knowledge and experience
Cost: $200 for Queensland residents (subsidised by CSQ)
Eligible Participant means:
(a) An Eligible Worker; and
(b) an Existing Worker; and
(c) if an Apprentice, in the 3rd or 4th year of the apprenticeship (HLS Only) ; or
(d) an Unemployed Eligible Worker.
AND MUST BE:
(a) an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
(b) a permanent resident of Australia; or
(c) a refugee and humanitarian visa holder.
(a) permanently reside in Queensland; or
(b) be permanently employed in Queensland.