This course meets the requirements for application for painters licensing in Queensland as a trade contractor. This training is delivered by Foundation Training Australia P/L in consultation with NIPD. Upon successful completion, your qualification is issued by Foundation Training Australia P/L RTO No. 31972.
Lessons are presented by leading accountants, lawyers, business experts, government departments using videos, animation and multi-media.
The course covers the following subjects:
- Comply with legislation, codes and regulatory requirements
- Complying with OHS Responsibilities
- Create an OHS Management System
- Complying with Environmental Responsibilities
- Create an Environmental Management Plan
- Complying with Business Registration Responsibilities
- Identifying Taxation Requirements
- Maintaining legal documents
- Protecting your legal rights
- Negotiate and arrange contracts
- Tendering for contracts
- Negotiating a Contract
- Identifying Insurance requirements
Enrolment, and payment is available on-line, and once payment is made you will have access to the course immediately.
Availability: On-line courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Study when it suits you. You must have a computer with internet access and a web-cam
Assessment: You will need to watch the videos, and complete the assignments and tasks on-line
Duration: 16 - 40 hours depending on previous knowledge and experience
Cost: $120 for Queensland residents eligible for CSQ funding