This course meets the requirements for application for painters licensing in Queensland as a trade contractor. This training is delivered by Best Option Training in consultation with NIPD. Upon successful completion, your qualification is issued by Best Option Training RTO No. 41246.
Lessons are presented by leading accountants, lawyers, business experts, government departments using videos, animation and multi-media.
The course covers the following subjects:
- Comply with legislation, codes and regulatory requirements
- Complying with OHS Responsibilities
- Create an OHS Management System
- Complying with Environmental Responsibilities
- Create an Environmental Management Plan
- Complying with Business Registration Responsibilities
- Identifying Taxation Requirements
- Maintaining legal documents
- Protecting your legal rights
- Negotiate and arrange contracts
- Tendering for contracts
- Negotiating a Contract
- Identifying Insurance requirements
Enrolment, and payment is available on-line, and once payment is made you will have access to the course immediately.
Availability: On-line courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Study when it suits you. You must have a computer with internet access and a web-cam
Assessment: You will need to watch the videos, and complete the assignments and tasks on-line
Duration: 16 - 40 hours depending on previous knowledge and experience
Cost and Funding Options:
$350 Payable upon enrolment